My research is theoretical study on quantum measurement and information.
I am especially interested in general mathematical structure of quantum operations and information, and infinite/continuous systems. In specific, my research topics are positive operator-valued measure, quantum statistical experiment, minimal sufficiency condition, and informational order relations of quantum operations.
quantum information, quantum measurement, order relation of quantum operations
2006.04-2010.03 B.S. Physics, Department of Physics, the University of Tokyo
2010.04-2012.03 M.Sc. Physics, Department of Physics, the University of Tokyo
2012.04-2015.03 Ph.D. Physics, Department of Physics, the University of Tokyo
2014.4-2015.3. Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC2)
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
2015.04-2016.03 Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (PD), Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), post-doctor
2017.05- Department of Physics and Astronomy, Sun Yat-Sen University, post-doctor
1. Y. Kuramochi, Y. Watanabe and M. Ueda, “Simultaneous continuous measurement of photon-counting and homodyne detection on a free photon field: dynamics of state reduction and the mutual influence of measurement backaction,” J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 46, 425303 (19 pages) (2013)
2. Y. Kuramochi and M. Ueda, “Classicality condition on a system observable in a quantum measurement and a relative-entropy conservation law,” Phys. Rev. A 91, 032110 (13 pages) (2015)
3. Y. Kuramochi, “Construction of the least informative observable conserved by a given quantum instrument” J. Math. Phys. 56, 092202 (2015)
4. Y. Kuramochi, “Minimal sufficient positive-operator valued measure on a separable Hilbert space,” J. Math. Phys. 56, 102205 (2015)
5. T. Shitara, Y. Kuramochi and M. Ueda, “Trade-off relation between information and disturbance in quantum measurement,” Phys. Rev. A 93, 032134 (5 pages) (2016)
6. T. Heinosaari, E. Haapasalo, Y. Kuramochi, “Saturation of repeated quantum measurements,” J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 49 33LT01 (2016)